Dr. Alexander Greaux DC has been a practicing chiropractor for more than two decades. He received a Doctorate in Chiropractic from Life University and a minor in nutrition from the same. He also holds a degree in Physical Therapy from the University of Miami.
Upon receiving his physical therapy degree, Dr. Greaux had the opportunity to work with the Miami Heat, rehabilitating injured players. It was during this time that he realized how much he loved working in healthcare, but he also realized that traditional medicine offered limited solutions for the problems patients were facing. This realization led Dr. Greaux to search for a specific field where his beliefs would align with the treatments that would provide the most benefits for his patients.
His search eventually led him to a doctor who explained the body and its potential, and how this aligns with patient health, just as Dr. Greaux had come to believe. Because of this influence, siix months later, he returned to school and received his Doctorate in Chiropractic from Life University. He has been committed to professionally helping people to heal their whole bodies, not just a particular ailment, ever since.
Committed to providing the best care for his patients, Dr. Greaux was certified to treat scoliosis in 2007 and furthered that commitment in 2013 when he earned the unique distinction of being CLEAR™ certified in Intensive Care Treatment of Scoliosis.
“Expect nothing but the best,” has been a driving force throughout Dr. Greaux’s life. He brings this philosophy to his practice by making the latest advancements available to help his patients succeed even where other doctors have failed.
The entire team at Chiropractic Care Center believes every patient should be living active and pain-free lives and those that are committed to changing their lives and creating new habits get the best results working with Dr. Greaux.
Come in and find out how chiropractic treatments can benefit your life – whether you are suffering from chronic pain, recovering from an injury, or just looking to improve your overall quality of life, Dr. Greaux is here to help!
Postgraduate Certifications & Training
- Advanced Training Pettibon Spinal Biomechanics
- Florida Chiropractic Association – Member
- Graston Technique – Certified
- Intensive Care Certified Clear Scoliosis Institute
- International Chiropractic Association – Member
- Licensed in Florida
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners – Certified in Parts 1-4
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners – Certified in Physical Therapy
- Peer-Reviewed Published Author
- Postgraduate work from Harvard and SUNY Buffalo medical school Jacobs school of medicine and biomedical sciences
- Voted one of America’s Top Chiropractors for “Spinal Care & Regeneration” by the Consumer Research Council of America
The sooner you contact Dr. Greaux’s office, the sooner he may be able to start helping you with your health improvement needs. If you want a compassionate, educated and highly recommended caregiver, contact The Ocala Center today!